1. Strong colours always work best- pastel shades can disappear
2. Keep your artwork “big and bold”. From our experience this almost always produces the best looking bags. Also, on jute bags it is difficult to print text that is less than 2 cm height due to the weave of the fabric.
3. Use as few colours as possible. Extra colours cost more.
4. Likewise, consider printing just one side of the bag if you wish to keep the cost down.
5. Azo free & natural dyes are also available.
6. Artwork can be supplied in any digital format (CDR, PDF etc). We are more than happy to assist you free of charge if order quantity is bigger.